On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 02:28:44PM +0200, Denis Kudriashov wrote:
> Hi Stef.
>
> It is really good idea. And it makes me think why we ask users for real
> icon Form and not just name?

Because ThemeIcons may not be the only place from which you draw icons, and
because programming with strings doesn't scale.

In any case, assuming we can easily customize the icon retrieval (with the
default being Smalltalk ui icons), then I have no problems with this.

Btw, there was a push to use also `#smallFindIcon asIcon`, I am not sure if
this is possible in Pharo 6. (this is nice and short for standard icons, but
cannot be customized, which is sometimes problem).

Pharo