Le 13/10/16 à 19:02, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
in principle, Iceberg is meant to work on Pharo6+
No idea about backward compatibility (it shouldn’t be so hard either…)
No ressources for that.
First iceberg should work for Pharo 60.
Everything else is a bonus.
On 13 Oct 2016, at 19:00, Hernán Morales Durand
<hernan.mora...@gmail.com <mailto:hernan.mora...@gmail.com>> wrote:
After installing it in Pharo 5.0 (#50761, Win 7) and clicking World
Menu -> Tools -> Iceberg
I got the Exception in the screenshot attached.
2016-10-13 9:25 GMT-03:00 Nicolas Passerini <npasser...@gmail.com
Hi, we are releasing a new version of Iceberg, with several new
features and bugfixes. I would't yet say that is 100% production
ready, but it is close, so I want to invite you to test it and
You can install it by doing:
More installation instructions and documentation can be found at
Some of the new features in this version are:
- Allow to commit several packages together in the same commit.
- Show diffs for incoming and outgoing commits (i.e. before
push/pull you can browse the difference between the remote and
the local versions).
- New History view allows to see any commit in any branch and
compare it to the current loaded version.
- Better support for interacting code loaded outside Iceberg
(smaltalkhub, filetree, gitfiletree, etc).
- From the diff view, revert changes or browse them (i.e. open a
Nautilus on the changed class/method).
- Automatically update presentations on code / repository changes.
- Integration with Metacello, i.e. after installing Iceberg you
do something like
(By default) it will be loaded using iceberg (there is a setting
to avoid it if you prefer traditional behavior.
- Improved handling of git errors.
- Improved performance for several operations.
- Improved documentation.
- ... and several bug fixes and other minor improvements (please
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.