Le 13/10/16 à 19:02, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
in principle, Iceberg is meant to work on Pharo6+
No idea about backward compatibility (it shouldn’t be so hard either…)

No ressources for that.
First iceberg should work for Pharo 60.
Everything else is a bonus.

Esteban

On 13 Oct 2016, at 19:00, Hernán Morales Durand <hernan.mora...@gmail.com <mailto:hernan.mora...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Nicolas,

After installing it in Pharo 5.0 (#50761, Win 7) and clicking World Menu -> Tools -> Iceberg
I got the Exception in the screenshot attached.

    Hi, we are releasing a new version of Iceberg, with several new
    features and bugfixes. I would't yet say that is 100% production
    ready, but it is close, so I want to invite you to test it and
    provide feedback.

    You can install it by doing:

    Metacello new
    baseline: 'Iceberg';
    repository: 'github://npasserini/iceberg';
    load.

    More installation instructions and documentation can be found at
    https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg
    <https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg>.

    Some of the new features in this version are:
    - Allow to commit several packages together in the same commit.
    - Show diffs for incoming and outgoing commits (i.e. before
    push/pull you can browse the difference between the remote and
    the local versions).
    - New History view allows to see any commit in any branch and
    compare it to the current loaded version.
    - Better support for interacting code loaded outside Iceberg
    (smaltalkhub, filetree, gitfiletree, etc).
    - From the diff view, revert changes or browse them (i.e. open a
    Nautilus on the changed class/method).
    - Automatically update presentations on code / repository changes.
    - Integration with Metacello, i.e. after installing Iceberg you
    do something like

    Metacello  new
       baseline:  'TaskIt';
       repository:  'github://sbragagnolo/taskit';
       load.

    (By default) it will be loaded using iceberg (there is a setting
    to avoid it if you prefer traditional behavior.

    - Improved handling of git errors.
    - Improved performance for several operations.
    - Improved documentation.
    - ... and several bug fixes and other minor improvements (please
    look at
    https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/milestone/7?closed=1
    <https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/milestone/7?closed=1> for
    more details).

    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.

<IceberError.jpg>