Hi

I use Iceberg to load project in non-interactive mode and this is what I
get with latest stable:

RETRY->BaselineOfIceberg An attempt to use interactive tools detected,
while in non-interactive mode

Is there any reason that prevents Iceberg to be used in non-interactive
mode, from command line for example?

Cheers,
Alex