Dale,

I looked at the docs but it was kind of a hunt as they were a bit kind of
everywhere.\

* Book chapters (Pharo). This including preversions with more info than the
published one
* Google code wiki pages
* Github
* Other but can't even remember

Is there an official place for all things Metacello?

Metacello is great, especially with GTInspector so that we can see the
directives etc.

Compared to Maven pom.xml / parent and nexus/artefactory repos, it is
easier to deal with I'd say.

Phil