Hi!

-------- Original Message --------

Guillermo,

Apparently you don't like the github browser-based code review tool?

What are your objections?

Do you know of a better tool that is out in the wild or do you just have visions that code review could be better?

Better tools are always possible, but it is sometimes nice to use a tool that you didn't have to build from scratch while creating the better tool:)

Well, that is in fact my point. I'd like to know options and alternatives. If the easiest to setup and use is github's one, ok, that's no problem to me.

What bothers me the most from the github+filetree combination when reviewing a pull request, is that it is a file-based review. And finally you're reviewing the low-level export format, and I get a bit lost... Just dreaming, maybe there is some tool out there where we can just provide a kind of plugin to enhance the review?

But for sure I do not want to do one from scratch :)

Dale