There is a special price for non-profits organization:

> The Slack for Nonprofits program offers eligible organizations a *free
upgrade* to our Standard plan for teams of up to 250 members. For eligible
teams above that size, we offer an 85% discount on the Standard plan.

With 322 users it means that we still have to pay...

See https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/204368833-Slack-for-Nonprofits
for more information.