I mentioned this last year - and I’m wondering if there is any news or
developments on making Pharo look better on higher end hardware like Macbook’s
and Dell’s?

I keep dipping into Pharo but every time I see the blurry screen, it just takes
away the shine for me (which is a bit sad)?

Is Bloc getting much traction?

Tim