Le ven. 11 août 2017 à 00:53, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@gmail.com> a écrit :

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've made some write up for the pharo part (not metacello or external
>> projects)
>>

>> https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/Contribute-a-fix-to-Pharo
>>
>> Of course, expect bugs on it :) Not everything is smooth. If you have
>> comments, they are welcome.
>>
>> Guille
>>

> Maybe I mixed something up, but following the other (pavel)howto  I
> thought that I would
> clone the origin repository, (and edit iceberg to use the local clone as
> the origin)
> and later define my (github)-fork as another remote.
>
> But in your screenshots, it looks like you cloned your pharo fork, and set
> the original pharo git project as another remote.
> Are both options equal and just differe in which remote is called "pharo"
> and which is called "origin" ?

Bord are similar. If you clone pharo, you set your fork as push remote. If
you clone ur fork you set pharo as pull remote. I don't remember if iceberg
lets u rename a remote, but I think the remote name is not important but
the URL.

In any case you need both remotes. If you don't have pharo as remote you
wont see the pharo plugin.

>> --
>>

>> Guille Polito
>>

>> Research Engineer
>>
>> French National Center for Scientific Research - *http://www.cnrs.fr*
>> <http://www.cnrs.fr>
>>

>> *Web:* *http://guillep.github.io* <http://guillep.github.io>
>>
>> *Phone: *+33 06 52 70 66 13 <+33%206%2052%2070%2066%2013>
>>
> --

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - *http://www.cnrs.fr*