HI

I have the following scenario:

'/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result'
asFileReference /
'book.pillar'

 "File @
/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result/book.pillar"

ok it works.

I want to update the contents of a target folder only if a file is
missing or too old compared to a source.

The idea is that I have a target folder and I need to know if a file
located in the source tree should be copied under the target.
So I compute the difference from the root of the source to the file
and I want to apply this path to the target to check some file
properties.

now I do not understand how I can get the following working:

'/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/_result'
asFileReference
/

('/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo/book.pillar'
asFileReference path)
 relativeTo:
('/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/MyBooks/Bk-Writing/PharoBooks/Booklet-AMiniSchemeInPharo'
asFileReference path)

Stef