Thanks alistair

What I want to know is a different of paths between two paths so that
after I can reproduce the structure under another folder.
Example

a/b/c/d.pi
I should ''copy'' it into result folder and I should get

result/b/c/d.pi

now I compute the path

What is the path of a/b/c/d.pi in a => b/c/d.pi and I should then
'copy' to result/b/c/d.pi