Cyril,

For development I tend to use Metacello locking instead of hard-wired dependencies in the BaselineOf and that works very well --- it completely avoids the need to edit a baseline for development purposes and this approach works really well for me ... perhaps we can discuss this in more detail in a separate thread or even private email? This all seems to be more complicated for you guys than has been my experience and of course you guys _appear_ to be completely ignoring the Metacello locking feature so I'm curious why ...

Dale