Le 16/03/2018 à 18:37, Denis Kudriashov a écrit :

    <mailto:cyril.ferli...@gmail.com>>:

        On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:10 PM, Denis Kudriashov
        <dionisi...@gmail.com <mailto:dionisi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
        > Hi Pablo.
        >
        > Dev branch approach not really works. Because any merge into master
will
        > break master baseline. (notice that baseline is in same repo).
        > And managing merges by hand all the time is not a solution.

        Hi!
        If you don't want to manage the merges by hand you can maybe
        have two bsaelines?
        BaselineOfCalypso and BaselineOfCalypsoDev?

At the end I found that this approach with two baselines is not really working.
So I will adopt my projects to the following pattern:

Each release will point to static version of dependencies. They all in master branch. Floating version like 0.5.x will be maintained in separate branch instead of floating tag. In this branch baseline will reference dependencies using similar "floating" branch in their repositories.

So to get all minor fixes from all dependencies the code should be loaded from such floating branch (0.5.x). The main project can be locked to fix current version (only dependencies will be updated).
And all released versions (0.5.3 tag) will be completely reproducible.

That sounds like a nice scheme.

Thierry

    It should work. But is it right way that everybody should follow?

    With configurations it was easy to do in single class.

        --
        Cyril Ferlicot
        https://ferlicot.fr