Would it be possible to instead have a #haltIf object to which you can send
additional conditions?

E.g.

self haltIf insideTest
self haltIf outsideTest

Makes it (imho) a bit more readable, adds just a single method to Object,
and allows for more potential extensions...

self haltIf nil.
self haltIf count: 3.

etc?

Peter