On 11 April 2018 at 02:55, askoh <as...@askoh.com> wrote:

> Ben:
>
> I have been thinking along the same lines.
> Smalltalk is my PersonalOS.

Nice idea, but its a long step beyond what I had in mind.
I don't expect an executive to be using Pharo daily.   Their daily time is
better spent elsewhere.
I expect the majority would want to round out their background knowledge
to fill that gap "you don't know what you don't know."

What they want is "maximum impact in minimum time"  [whoops "bingo sir" (
http://dilbert.com/strip/1994-02-22)]
Actually thats makes me think "Pharo - the fastest way to learn
programming"
would make a good tagline for this.

cheers -ben