I guess one thing important to C-level executives are relationships between
people
so the old reliable Contact Book might work.  This could be done in several
levels:
* basic - addresses & birthdays colleagues & family
* intermediate - interface with external services to automatically send
email
* advanced - automatically buy a present from colleague's Amazon wish list

Bonus points if the interface works well from a smart phone.

Along the same of people relationships, maybe they would be interested in a
way to mine Facebook / LinkedIn data,
but their may be sensitive non-technical issues to be careful of here

or trawl news feeds doing sentiment analysis of their company.

cheers -ben