On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Hernán Morales Durand <
hernan.mora...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guille,
>
> Thank you for the update.
> Can this be installed in Pharo 6.1? How?

This is already in latest Pharo build. If you want to try it in a Pharo 6.1
(I recommend to do it in a clean image), you can follow the instructions in
the README

https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg#for-pharo-61

Those instructions will unload iceberg and install the latest 1.* version

> It was tested on Windows?

I did not do it personally, but I know Cyril is using it in windows
successfully for a couple of months already.
He's even using it to contribute to Pharo and Iceberg itself from windows.

I'd like to have the tests running on windows, but for that we need
OSSubprocess running on windows... (Or maybe depending on ProcessWrapper is
a compromise solution?). If someone would like to help on that front,
making use of ProcessWrapper in the tests should not be difficult (it was
done before but that code rot because of the lack of CI in the past...)

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189