hi,

> On 13 Jun 2018, at 14:23, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
>
> Guillermo Polito wrote
>>> I also wonder if we are trying to be too clever with how you specify a
>>> Gitlab/Github project
>>
>> Maybe... but for that you have the last option "Clone remote repository"
>> that allows you to just paste a url.
>
> This issue has come up a few times already. Does anyone have a use case for
> the custom Gitlab/Github forms? If not, maybe it would be simpler for
> everyone to remove them and use the generic one…

- before this, people complained in the other way
- you do not always go to github and copy the url, sometimes you want to clone
without putting the url (and you *know* the user and project you want to clone)

So, I will not remove them.
But, we could order differently (for example, offering first the generic git
url).

cheers!
Esteban