Hi Max,

> Am 09.07.2018 um 18:18 schrieb Max Leske <maxle...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Norbert,
>
> This is a bit of a guess, but it's possible that the archive that is
> downloaded from github is in Zip64 format and that the libraries for
> extracting Zip64 are missing on your Linux. That would of course contradict
> the experience that the same operation appears to work in 6.1.

to be honest I don’t know what Zip64 format is. I thought the Zip classes are
pure smalltalk for unpacking.
> Try extracting the archive manually on your Linux machine with the same
> method that Metacello uses (I assume, Metacello uses the ZipPlugin, which
> will probably use the system libraries).

I have no ZipPlugin as library in any of my vms.

But there are zips downloaded and unpacked. I start the image the first time
reopened to load the tests and then it fails. I did try to load the tests in
the first run and then it works.

I’m running out of ideas

thanks,

Norbert