Stef,

> On Jan 10, 2019, at 11:24 PM, ducasse <steph...@netcourrier.com> wrote:
>
> Ben
>
> Since you asked I reply.
> For calypso we try and sometimes fail and retry. But we do not rant.
>
> Now the solution is also to have tests and this is what we are doing.
> We want more tests and we are working on having more tests.
>
> The solution is also to have ***********positive********* communication.
>
> There is no point to piss on our process because
>       - we were the first to push package usage back in squeal 3.9
>       - increase enormously the number of tests
>       - have CI to run the tests and use PR.
>       and it is working!
>
> So before bashing us I would expect a bit of respect that it is due to our
> track record.

Again you fail to respond to an attempt to discuss real issues and instead take
it as a personal map attack and respond emotionally.  Ben is /not/ bashing your
process in an attempt to damage Pharo.  As an academic researcher you should be
able to respond objectively to criticism.  This frequent emotionality doesn’t
help you or the community.