Hi Stef...

Thank you for the welcome and quick answer!

> you cannot anymore. We have not finished to curve it out and you trust us
> that if we remove it this is for good reasons.

Sure I understand that cleanup is important to get a stable and maintainable
platform. When I understand correctly this is one of the main goals of Pharo
:-).

However, regardless of implementation, the functionality delivered by projects
is great. Are you planning something new in place of the old projects?

(For example my current main tool for work is Intellij IDEA (Java) and one of
it's great features is the possibility to define multiple tasks per project,
each with an own set of open files, breakpoints etc. Also you can associate
such a task with a version control change-set  So you can switch contexts with
a click and immediately continue working on a task where you left it).

Ciao

...Jochen