Two things:

One:
We paid a guy to work on a tool to help us identifying dependencies, The tool works well is fast. if this tool would be in the image, everybody could check that there are bad dependencies in his
code (and there are many around in nearly anybody's code).
No we prefer that me, pavel, and guille run it and fight with this instead of making sure that when you commit we get some feedback like: "oh strange that this package is bound with this one". This tool breaks when we do change in the image and I nicely (stupidly I would say) maintain it.

Two:
Our process is not great to manage external packages and we will add more.
Sure it sounds like the right things to do, especially now.

So to me it simply means that we are not serious and convinced about modularity.

But this is great, I'm reconsidering what I will do in Pharo so you give me good indication that I should not continue the way I was thinking. And no need to think that I'm emotional
I'm not. I'm thinking about why hell I'm doing all this.

Stef