Windows 7 uses "aliases" for these directories. It is the way different
languages or owners are handled. For example in French you can see your
music directory as "Ma Musique" but the real name used in paths is actually
"Music".

As Craig said, the default paths for these directories are :
"C:\Users\Your_User_Name\Documents" or "C:\Users\Your_User_Name\Music" and
so on.
But you can always change them so the best way to see the real path of your
directories is to right click on one and go to "Properties" => "Location".

Note also that Windows uses "\" instead of "/" for paths. I don't know if
it is relevant in Pharo though.

Cheers,

Matthieu