I repeat my comment from before: The discoverability of UI of Spotter is much
too low. Please please please add a bit of explanation to the spotter window to
show all these cool things with the hashtags and the keyboard shortcuts. There
is *no way* for a normal Pharo user to discover this.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile