> Hi,
>
> Could you try with Alt+M?

It doesn't work, everything works with Ctrl as command modifier.

> About the wish to open the Message Browser, this is indeed not supported.

> What we miss is a category action. In this case, the Implementors would open
> the Message Browser.
> So, in this case, the use case would be:
>
> #mySelector Cmd+m Cmd+Shift+Enter

> Would this address your expectation?

I'm not used to doble shortcuts, I'd prefer a single Ctrl+Shift+M to
open the message browser.  But as long as the function is there, I
don't mind using the mouse to access it rather than adding a shortcut
if it doesn't follow a common shortcut pattern, I have to use the
mouse for many features, so I'm already dependent of it.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo