Oh sorry.  I didn't edit my example above to your situation.   Here try this:

1.  Open the seaside control panel and stop then remove all the server
adaptors.

2.  Put your directories & files next to your image.  So put your 'styles'
folder next to your image.

3.  From the world menu open a Transcript.

4.  In a playground or workspace run:

|server|

ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 andServeFilesFrom: FileSystem disk
workingDirectory pathString.
server:=ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor default server.
server logToTranscript;
       debugMode: true.

I think that will get you a Zinc server serving static files from the
directory your image is in and will log everything to the transcript and
open a debugger when there is an error.

Dominique Dartois-4 wrote