Hi Sabine,

this raises my interest. So you have two web servers listening to the same port, one being macOS X' built in web server (how did you activate/configure it?) and Seaside?

If I visit localhost:8080 on my mac (no pharo image or anything running), I get no answer, although there are files in /Library/WebServer/Documents (provided by Apple: index.html.en).

Joachim