> Package versions do not have any sense on iceberg, where what has sense is
> the “project” version. All packages point to a commit in repo.

Oh, I suspected that, but was unsure :)

the thing is: you don’t use configurations with iceberg projects, you use
> baselines.

Now I got lost, I had understand that a ConfigurationOfXXX is my project
definition and that Iceberg is just the Pharo VCS (in substitution of
monticello). Iceberg is now my project? How do I configure my dependencies,
groups and versions? The Metacello documentation in Deep in Pharo is
deprecated for Iceberg?

cheers,
Vitor