Hi Esteban,

> Hi Hernan,
>
> It's not clear to me where the install happens. In the first available
> image file at the same working directory where you executed the pi
> command?

The tool assumes now one image per directory, and the image located in
the same directory where the script is run.
Maybe I could add some interactivity if there is more than one image.

> Also, I'd make it case-insensitive, and only complain if there is an
> ambiguity in some name (which I think there isn't).

I tried but the problem was Metacello was expecting the case-sensitive
name to find the package to fetch.
Didn't look too much at it, but will open an issue.

Thank you for the feedback.

Hernán