Hi John,

> I tried it, this time with
>
> pi install OSProcess OSProcess-Examples

I tried looking at
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/JohnPfersich/OSProcess-Examples but there
is no Configuration of OSProcess-Examples.

PI only works at Configuration level and not with individual packages.
It could be implemented of course but didn't had time to check if
there is a command line handler for installing a package.

> in case there was something wrong with BioSmalltalk
>
> but I got the same result.
>
> log is at
> https://objectnets-0001.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/test2.log

The command line handler I used was wrong, it was missing the
"install=" parameter but somehow it worked with other configurations.
Now I fixed and by default only installs stable versions.

If you want to install development versions this is not done yet. I
saw pip uses --pre for pre-release versions, like development
versions.

$ pip install --pre SomePackage

but it seems in this mode you should know the specific version to
pass: SomePackage>=3.1 (a Python user could confirm?)
I'm not convinced, is not fun to track development package versions if
you have to install dozens of packages. Also one could want to install
the development versions of everything, or bleeding edge, etc.

Definitely needs more testing!
Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,

Hernán