Hi,

just couple minor details I've noticed:

I'm looking at website, and it says Jan 2018 twice.

02/01/2018 - Pharo Newsletter Jan 2018
01/10/2018 - Pharo Newsletter Jan 2018

Also going inside the newsletter, it doesn't actually say for what what
period it is, e.g.
https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=6f667565c2569234585a7be77&id=429297434e
I would expect a title "Pharo Newsletter Jan 2018" or something like that
--- this doesn't matter when it arrives my inbox, but looking back at the
older mails it is not clear from the content when it was (but maybe it is
intentional).

Peter