Hi Hilaire.

Probably there is some case where Calypso do not react on particular system
changes. Internally it maintains the cache which needs to be invalidated.
I did a lot of recategorization during my work and I did't saw such
problems quite a long time after I fixed last related issue. If you will
give me reproducible case I will be able to fix it,

If you will encounter it again you can clean the cache manually using:

ClyNavigationEnvironment reset.

It requires reopening browser.

One question: did you perform all modifications from Calypso?

Best regards,
Denis