Hi Denis,

The origin of the problem seems related when renaming a package, the category extension (*DrGeoII-Polymorph not renamed as *DrGeoII-UI) seems to not been renamed accordingly.

I did all the source code re-organization with Calypso.

Later when I saw the problem, I open the class with Nautilus to see the category extension has not been renamed. From there, I renamed the extension.

Thanks