I don’t think it would make Cincom and instantiations unhappy - they recognise
how Pharo and Oss feed an interesting pipeline - if you need more support or
just commercial backing, they can offer that (not that Pharo can’t - but it’s a
handy symbiotic relationship that seems to work well)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone