Guys - let’s STOP this and focus on getting the download page changed. A knife
fight within our midst is not going to help us make things better.

I’m sure Steph would prefer actions to fix code over in-fighting. The best way
to make amends would be a nice code fix for the community.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone