yes, we have bad support for windows. Period.
we try to improve in that, but is hard and takes time… there are lots of small
details that needs to be taken care in all fronts (from VM to UI, traversing
all layers)… but we will get there, one step at a time. And with the help of
those in the community with more proximity to the real problem.

Esteban