Hi Richard,

I’d like to invite you to refrain yourself from posting such off-topic messages
in the future.

This list is for people to *ask* questions about Pharo. Not to diffuse any kind
of propaganda (pharo related or not).
You’re not asking a question about Pharo, nor answering a question about Pharo.
So I personally find all these emails off-topic and uninteresting.

I have the feeling this list has been lately flooded with such off-topic
messages.
And this only chases off this list people really interested about the main
topic of the list (like me).

Maybe this shows this competition / PR campaign you’re running needs another
channel?
I know you don’t agree, but I invite you to read here the **purpose** of this
list, just for respect to people subscribed to it:

Thanks for your comprehension,
Guille