I've found this topic both interesting and upsetting at times. I do
understand the desire to address Pharo issues without getting sidetracked
by other topics.

However, this particular thread started as a Pharo user's success story.
Didn't it? Isn't Pharo the implementation used for the contest? Are all
success stories to be banned as a consequence, intended or otherwise?