I know someone with a stray Orthophonic horn.  I don't remember what it
is for.  I'll have to ask.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org]
On Behalf Of john robles
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:01 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Credenza help

Hi All
A friend has offered me a free Credenza cabinet with motor but no horn.
How tough should it be to get a Credenza horn? Perhaps out of a beat up
hopeless cabinet??
I am not sure if there is a tonearm or not, I will have to find out. Did
the Credenza have the two or four spring motor? I saw a motor
represented as a Credenza motor on ebay, and it had two springs. The
owner of the cabinet says he has a four spring motor for it.
Any info/leads are very much appreciated!
Thanks
John Robles