From scott  Wed Jun 16 16:55:06 2004
From: scott (Scott Colgrove)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:43 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Union Disappointment

I must agree with the other favorable comments regarding the Union show.  For
me it was an unbelievable opportunity to see and even purchase several
desirable and rare phonographs.  Prices were definitely not cheap but in line
with going rates.

I find this show the highlight of my collecting experience.  I cannot wait for
next years show!

PS.  I am sure there are people who actually LIKE 90F and 85% humidity (and the
associated mosquitoes).  For them I am sure the weather was absolutely perfect.