gee, when i read this, i remembered a little thing i wrote about 15 years
ago.  googled around and guess what, it's still out there on the web!

http://www.shellac.org/wams/wpete08.html

bob waltrip was the guy who told me the phrase about the DD sound
following you down the hall.  my, time flies.

-- peter
pjfra...@alamedanet.net