Accompanied by a glass of milk and followed by a fat, black cigar.

I'm not a smoker, but that's how I picture it if you really want to
do it right.

I try to do something goofy every year on 2-11 as well.  It usually
involves playing Let Us Not Forget (which I got when I was 14 or 15),
and other selections.  I've been doing this for about 30 years
already!  I guess we're all a little nuts.

Best,
Andy Baron