That looks just like the one Mike S. sold me... hey, wait a minute...

;)
Loran

From keeper...@aol.com  Wed Feb  6 13:26:19 2008
From: keeper...@aol.com (keeper...@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb  6 13:26:55 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] OT - Ebay rebellion > Suddenly Unrecognized Passwords

In a message dated 2/6/2008 4:42:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rvu...@comcast.net writes:

If your  password was the same as your email address, as mine originally was,
eBay  forced you to change it for security reasons.  I had to change mine a
second time because someone hacked it and changed it.  I couldn't  even get
into my own account.  Fortunately I found it before any real  damage was
done.  I recently had to change it again.  I think  someone else hacked into
my account.  I think you are being forced to  change it for this reason.  I
wonder how the hackers get passed  eBay's security system.  I've often
wondered it there is someone  inside the company that's providing information
to the  hackers.
RMV

That may be your case, RMV, but my password was not related to my e-mail
address.  It was arbitrary and unreasonable as far as I can  determine.

Thanks!

: )

Edward

48)