To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Class M

Hi Mike- I didn't know anyone was making "M" motors-- That's impressive. I have a 'wondering'. When I got my Class 'M', the case was missing three sides. It is the early short case in mahogany. It is missing the front (including the drawer, the back and the left end. What I do have is the base board and the right end. It also has the two swarf drawer runners. Years ago I purchased an excellent reproduction case, and restored the machine. I was wondering if it would be feasible for you to make my missing sides and drawer--and what the cost would be. I'd be happy to send you pictures so you can see what I have.
Thank you-
Brad Abell

mtuc...@exemail.com.au