Unfortunately, you are right... I have a client who was recently called on the
telephone by a guy who claimed she had won the Publisher's Clearing House big
prize. All she had to do was to meet the guy at the bank and pay him $500 for
his commission and then he would give her the check. Fortunately, she did not
bite, but who did???