John,
I'm glad to see you created that eBay link describing crap-o-phones.  Years
ago, I would routinely send a message to eBay bidders suggesting they refer to
one of several links that described crap-o-phones.   I received many thank you
messages from bidders, helping them avoid the pain of buying such junk.
Ultimately, eBay banned me under my original eBay name for "interfering with a
bidding transaction" which was its policy at that time.  Today, it's not easy
to get the bidder or buyer's email address so I'm surprised you were able to
help.  Good work.
Jack Whelan