These are from Lima, Peru and I believe they are made by the same guy who makes
Victor six cabinets, columns, capitals, etc. - so good you can't tell the
difference, especially in 10-20 years, when the finish ages. Judging by the
quality of the horn in the pic, it will probably have a negative effect on the
price of a good quality original Edison... I know that I wouldn't pay big bucks
for one, when I can get one that looks just as good for this price. This is
part of the same problem that devalued Vogue Picture discs, not just eBay, but
when a company like Bear records in Germany reproduces Vogues and they look the
same (except for a black edge) it devalues the originals. It's all about supply
and demand - if someone provides an adequate supply, demand and price
decrease...