Yes, this is the same guy from Peru who makes Victor VI cabinets, horns and
Victor VI record cabinets. Just scroll down his listing to the bottom and you
will see pics of his other offerings - fabulous...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281055550366?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D281055550366%26_rdc%3D1