I would say similar, only because of the photo - I haven't seen one in person -
photo looks great and the "comment" from another "buyer" seemed to say the same
thing. I did see the Vic six case, though, and it was exceptionally well made -
if it came from the same guy. It came from somewhere in South America and was
at a show several years ago, unfinished top quality mahogany. I think I have
seen listings from this same guy in Peru regarding cases and other horns.