WHOOPS SORRY
it was this segment
i made a comment before seeing the link for mysteries
still interesting
zono

In a message dated 8/17/2013 5:16:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
zonophone2...@aol.com writes:

hi  all
i was watching a show on the history channel and it was claiming  the
electric pen went on to be redesigned by a tattoo artist in 1898  to become

todays tattoo pen,
mmmm
i wonder what edison thought  of this
zono

In a message dated 8/16/2013 11:37:44 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,