From: harvey kravitz <harveykrav...@yahoo.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Fri, Dec 27, 2013 6:02 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] A New Year's Gift from The Antique Phonograph Society

Will this book be published in a hardbound edition? I hope so. It will be a
good
book to have. Happy New Year to everyone,
Harvey Kravitz

On Friday, December 27, 2013 10:00 AM, George Paul <gpaul2...@aol.com> wrote:

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

I'm happy to announce that, through the hard work and generosity of Mr. R.J.
Wakeman, The Antique Phonograph Society has made available on our website

www.antiquephono.org

his entire (heretofore unpublished) 380-page book entitled,

Brunswick Phonographs, Panatropes, and Records.

Simply go to the Antique Phonograph Society website
(http://www.antiquephono.org),
click on the "Articles" header, then select "Book Feature" from the drop-down
menu.  Click on the cover image and the entire book will then download in a few
moments.

We are most grateful to Mr. Wakeman for his outstanding research and
compilation
on Brunswick - one of the major brands in the North America.  We are also
pleased and proud that Mr. Wakeman chose to make this significant resource
available to collectors and sound historians through the Antique Phonograph
Society.  We think when you see Mr. Wakeman's book, you'll agree that this is
the "bible" for Brunswick.

We hope those interested in Brunswick Phonographs, Panatropes, and Records will
enjoy the book, and we trust that it will serve as a valuable resource for
decades to come.

Watch the APS website for additional surprises over the next few weeks! :)

We Wish a Very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to the Phonograph
Collecting Community from The Antique Phonograph Society.

George Paul